Code of Index:
(This is a simplified version of the rules see to all rules/terms visit: http://bloodelites.clanwe ... com/page/rulesterms)
Your username must be your gamer tag
Must fill out an application after registering
Must be active on the website
Stay in contact, If confused, ask, we'll help. (Send anyone a private message)
- Any form of Sexually explicit content is not allowed
- Suggestive Arts will be monitored
- Wednesdays are Uganda Knuckles day (This is a joke)
- Do not post in the wrong forum area’s
- Profanity must be censored
- Harassment is not tolerated
- Do not spam Private Messages, Comments, or Posts
- Political discussions are monitored
- Do not spam text on Signatures: Example (asdfkljasldgjasdfhl;a)
- Do not mimic our taunt our clan's enemies.
- Show Respect to all members. Be civil.
- Must wear set armor colors in the clan
Spartans: Any armor set with colors primary white & secondary yellow
Elites (Sangheili): Any armor set with colors primary white & secondary tyrian
Guards: The security armor set with colors primary black(pepper) & secondary color of chosen species. Any red visor.
- Must wear service tag. It will be displaying your rank.
- No visor requirements. (Normally)
- Appearance is only Mandatory during all Clan Events
- Training occurs at least once a week
- Member attendance is based on activity on the website via events.
- Training will appear on the Events calendar
- Members must attend or set availability there.
- Members that do not use this feature will be given strikes as inactivity rules applies.
- Ask for assistance if you do not know how to set your attendance each week.
- You will be asked to join one of our gaming Branches. Select the one that interests you and go off their ruels and regs set by your Commanding Leader